Dan Geiger Consulting will partner with you to customize an engagement that addresses your unique situation and needs. Dan works with non-profits, businesses, and philanthropic institutions, is mission-driven and entrepreneurial, and enjoys collaborating with passionate people committed to promoting a healthy planet and vibrant communities.
- Comprehensive strategic planning: full service planning may include: process design, facilitation, organizational assessments, SWOT analysis, operations, organizational models, cost/benefit analysis, financial models, writing plans.
- Emergent strategy: organizations in early stages or facing uncertainty may need short-term plans that combine deliberate goals with flexibility to nurture emergent strategies arising from learning and changing market conditions.
- Strategy lite: for limited budgets and short time-frames, a compressed process; strategy tune-ups.
- Business planning: for start-ups and social enterprises. Full plans including products/services, marketing, pro-forma’s, social ROI, risk analysis, investor/funder pitch.
- Finance: budgeting, financial management systems, revenue models, cost/benefit analysis, social ROI, investment policies, reporting.
- Facilitation: Propel your organization forward with dynamic facilitation that will effectively engage stakeholders, surface key issues, synthesize conclusions, and produce actionable plans. Available for retreats, board development and training, problem solving, and strategy development and planning sessions.
Your organization may need an interim executive if: you’re experiencing significant disruption and change; when it is unclear what positions will be needed and/or what skills will be needed for a particular position; when leadership is needed urgently and there is reason to believe that a high-quality search will take time; or when someone is available who can transition into the position quickly but isn’t available on a long-term basis.
Dan is a highly experienced executive who can fill a variety of roles including Executive Director and Development Director.
- Executives: coaching and conversation on leadership, management, personal growth, organizational development, developing and communicating your vision, stakeholder engagement, change management, working with boards.
- Emerging leaders: managing up/managing down, communication and interpersonal skills, career development, personal and professional growth.
Campaigns, initiatives, partnership development, major event and conference planning.
More than 7 years’ experience in green building and sustainability. Consulting and advice on sustainability strategy, program development, marketing, training.
Case statements, major donor programs, corporate sponsorships, foundation strategies.